1928-29 - Staked by the Central Patricia Mines, Ltd.
It was in 1928, when the Central Patricia Mines, Limited. had staked 18 claims within the Pickle Crow Area of the Kenora District of Ontario, Canada. By this time the company had rather incorporated it self with a capitilization of $4,000,000 at $1 par value, in which 4,000,000 shares were issued. The Central Patricia G9ld Property is rather located 100 miles north of Savant Lake Station on the Canadian National Railway Line. Prior to this the company had also made contract agreement for fly in services to its mining operation at Allanwater. As the ground became staked further explorations would commence in 1929, as a diamond drilling campaign was started, and had totaled 6,881 feet in length. With good indications of gold this was also followed by further development when a three compartment prospect shaft was sunk to a depth of 35 feet. Following this development the company would end up bringing in the much need plant to provide the excess power it had need to operate. Much of this new installed mill was also equipped with the much need machinery that included two 110 Return Tubular Boilers, a 934 cross compound C.I.R compressor, and a 12 by 15 inch single drum Flory Hoist.
Other statements on the geology portion had stated that the Central Patrica Property is known to consist of a network of quartz veins, and sulphide zone. In many case these zones are also known to occupy a zone of fractures which intersect lens of Iron formation. For the most part this ore zone is commonly known to strike east-west and dips steeply to the north. At about a short distance to the north, it was also stated that sheet like body of altered quartz porphyry or quartz sericite schist runs parallel to the ore zone. Further statements from the company had rather determined that this area had represented a later intrusion, and is commonly reponsible for the mineralization. In order to determine this the company had also stated that further examinations of this geological area were need before such an assumption could be made.
1930 - Central Patricia Mines, Limited
By the early part of 1929, the company had commence a diamond drilling campaign, which totaled 6,881 As good indications were intersected this had officially warranted underground explorations on the Central Patricia Property. With much success at outlining an ore-body the company had hauled in the much need supplies by tractor when the newly built winter road was finish. Development during this time was focus on deepening the shaft as it was deepened to 527 feet below the surface. As the shaft was deepened this had allowed the company to develop levels at 125 foot intervals when 4 levels were cut. In total development footage the mine had consisted of 994 feet of crosscutting, and 1,713 feet of drifting, By this time it was rather reported that each of the levels were examined before mining operations were discontinued on September, 1930. Levels that became cut and stationed had been developed on the 125, 250, 375, and 500 foot horizons.
1933 - Central Patrica Gold Mines, Limited -
Mining operations were once again started back up in 1932, when the company had obtained enough capital to operate this project. Other plans at the time were being made in regards to installing a 50 ton mill, using blankets, and amalgamation. Before the company had cease operation it was rather reported that the ore content had average $12 of ore to the value of $500,000. Although more difficulties would rise due to the loss of essential equipment during the winter season which need replacing. As preparations were being made the company had rather hope to have its mill running by 1934, and the foundation was poured along with building of other structures. Even more tragedies had occurred as most of the new equipment had fallen through the ice of the lake but was recovered from the bottom.
1934 - Central Patrica Gold Mines, Ltd.
It was by 1934, when the 50 ton mill was fully in operation and producing 1,000 ounces of gold (Au) per a month. Milling operations from the newly installed mill had officially commenced on May, 27, 1934, with a 50 to 60 ton cyanide mill. As mining was resumed the company had reported that 11,536 tons of ore was treated , and the gross recovery had amounted to$219,662.56. Some more issues would follow when the company had loss $38,159.43 due to steam power operations. Prior to this loss the company was also working on other plans to reduce its operation cost by installing the much need hydro electrical power. With this issue on the rise, the company would end up making a contract for hydro electrical power on March, 7, 1934. Much of this contract was being done by the Hydro Electric Power Commission of Ontario. For the most part this contract agreement entitled $40,000 cash to be paid under the contract, and a bond of $10,000 was to be deposited with the commission.
Mining in 1934, was mainly strictly confined to the existing areas where ore had be previously indicated, and no further development was done on any new areas. Development which was undertaken had rather proved the known ore occurrences to be greater widths, and lengths than it had previously been estimated at. For the most part it was rather stated that the continuation of the ore-bodies between the levels was establish by raising. In total lateral development the company and its workforce were able to complete 314 feet of drifting, and crosscutting, 350 feet of raising, and 262 feet of slashing During this time period of operating the company had also completed further diamond drilling that amounted to 2,035 feet in total length.
As mining continued the company was mainly focus on developing, and extending its ore-reserves within the A, B, and C ore-bodies. It was rather stated that the A ore-body had been estimated to contain 5,358 tonnes of ore, grading 0.56 ounce of gold to the ton. Anther ore-body known as the B, became estimated to contain 19,825 tons of ore, grading 0.66 ounces of gold per ton. The last ore-body known as the C had contained 30,358 tons of ore, grading 0.76 ounces of gold per ton. Prior to this it was also stated that some ore was broken within the stope sections that totaled 8,129 tons of ore, grading 0.63 ounces of gold to the ton. Other estimations were being made on the probable ore within the B and C ore-bodies that contained 14,000 tonnes of ore, grading 0.64 ounce per ton. In total calculation the company was able to estimate that this mine had contained 77,670 tonnes of ore to date.
Production from the mill was also treating a total of 11,536 tonnes of ore that came from the Central Patricia Gold Project. From this treatment the company was able to produce a total of 6,369 ounce of gold that became shipped. With good indications of gold it was decided to increase productivity to 100 tons per a day, and new equipment was order to officially electrify the mill. At the time some more changes were being made when the mill building was enlarge in order to handle the newly purchase equipment.
Other plans at the time were also being made to sink a three compartment shaft to a depth of 125 feet on what is known as the Springer claim. Much of this development work was being planned to start within the early part of May, 1936 and the much needed buildings were also constructed at the time. This was also followed by adding the necessary mining equipment in order to commence shaft sinking phases. Most of the preparations were being made in order to clear an area for the new shaft operation. Some more construction had also taken place when a refinery, bunk house, and addition to mill was completed. Most of the financing for this operation was being planned to be taken from the profits obtained from milling the gold ore. For the most part it was stated that the Springer Claim group was located at a distance of 5 miles from the Central Patricia Gold Property.
1935 - Central Patricia Gold Mines, Ltd.
It was by April, 1935, when the addition were made to the mill in order to increase production to 100 tons per day. For the most part production from the mill was also rather maintained at the rate throughout the balance of the year. Production during that time period had totaled 35,192 tons of ore that was treated, and had recovered 22,061.26 ounces of gold (Au) and 2,296.96 ounces of Silver (Ag). From all production the company was able to obtain a gross recovery of $777,570.49 in gold, and silver bullion. Some more change were also being planned as the company wanted to increase production rates to 150 tons of ore per day.
Even more changes were made when the hydro electrical contract was succeed in bringing in the much need power by April, which resulted in lower costs. Even more planing was under taken as the company was placing engineering plans to add additional power towards its gold/silver production business. This had rather resulted in another contract in purchasing 800 horse power per an annum at $65 per horse power for a period of 7 years. Much of this contract would be in place when a new unit would become installed at the Rat Rapids Development Site. Other agreements were being made in regards to excess use which would cost the company $35 per a horse power.
Transportation at the time was also stricted as the company was waiting for the finishing of the Canadian National Railway spur line. Most of this transporation was strictly known to have been establish from Hudson to Dog Hole Bay, which was on the east end of Lake St. Joseph. At the time it was also stated that Dog Hole Bay was located at a distance of 21 miles from the property, and a road was pending approval for construction. For the most part it was rather determined that a road way was need in order to commence the development of this mining area that was very isolated at the time. Even more patends were obtain during 1935, on 40 mining claims, which will be patented when the required assessment work is completed by this company. From this development it was rather reported that the No. 2 operation had contributed satisfactory results in sinking the shaft further once hydro electrical power was obtained.
Prior to expanding mining operation it was also proposed to continue sinking the shaft from the 500 foot level to 1,000 feet below the surface. Once this becomes completed this would also be followed by extensive lateral development. Most of this development was also being governed by the much need power that can be obtain in constructing this project further. A contract for more power was approved during that year but would not be brought in till October, 1936.
Further planning was also being place as the company had wanted to start the shaft sinking phase on the Springer Gold Project by 1936. Power at the time had rather made it very impossible to conduct further development work on this property as the much need power was provided to the main mine site. Diamond drilling which was conducted on the Springer Claim had also intersected satisfactory gold results to warrant shaft sinking to the 500 foot level.
After the mill had treated 35,192 tonnes of ore it was rather reported that the mines ore reserves had amounted to 95,413 tonnes of ore grading 0.64 ounces per ton. Other statements from the company had reported that this mine remainded satisfactory, while the No. 2 operation had indicated a substantial length of high-grade ore. Even more statements had stated that further development work on this property had shown great results of in gold and silver.
Most of the development at the time was strongly known for being confined to the B and C ore shoots. Almost all development that was completed became confined to the 3rd and 4th level of the Central Patricia Gold Property. Much of this development had proven the mine to have even greater widths and lengths as it proven to maintain the tonnage and grade of the ore produce. Further diamond drilling had also improved the outlook for increasing the ore reserves within the Central Patricia Mine Property at the time. Most of the drilling which was undertaken had been done from the underground and surface workings. One hole that was drilled from a station at the 500 foot level had rather cut what was known as the C Ore-body at a vertical depth of 140 feet below that level. For the most part it was also reported that an ore intersection in this hole had rather gave assays of 0.69 ounces of gold (Au) across 9 feet. Following this intersection it was reported that a shallow surface drilling campaign was done at distance of 1,200 feet west of the shaft,and had disclosed new ore. Much of the results from the drilling in this section had indicated a 233 feet by 2.5 feet wide section that average 0.040 ounces of gold (Au) per ton. In order to complete further explorations of this showing the company would rather commence explorations from underground work on the 375 foot level. Further preparations were being made to sink the No. 1 shaft from the 500 foot level to the 1,000 foot level.
Much of the construction from March to April was mainly engage with a complete turn over from steam to hydro electrical power. Prior to this change the second unit to the mill was also installed, and put into operation, which raised the capacity from 50 to 100 tonnes of ore. Further development of this new plant had also resulted in the construction of a new power house and head-frame. This had rather resulted in the installation of two new compressors in the power house, a double drum hoist, and a standby unit, Even more building were developed and equipped that included a kitchen and dining hall, a central heating plant, 5 houses, a recreation building, and a machine shop.
Far more development during the year was also focus on the No. 2 operation known as the Springer Claim. At the time it was rather stated that the Central Patricia Gold Mines, Ltd. had sunk a shaft to the depth of 175 feet below the surface. This whole entire development had rather resulted in establishing a station at 150 feet, and a total of 1,022 feet of crosscutting, and drifting was done. Further development within this section had disclosed four ore-shoots varying in length from 25 to 90 feet, which were discovered to the west of the main crosscut. Much of this had given a total length of 195 feet, that had average 2.35 ounce of gold (Au) per ton over a width of 14 inches, At the time it was rather necessary to suspend the work in order to have the sufficient power available to carry on shaft sinking phases on the main property.
1936 - Central Patricia Gold Mines, Ltd.
It was in 1936, when the contract between Central Patricia Gold Mines, Ltd. and the Hydro Electric Power Commission was underway. This had entitled the company to purchase an additional 800 horsepower at $65 per horsepower for seven years. Most of this had taken place when the unit was officially installed at the Rat Portage Development Site. Further statements from the company had also stated that this additional power supply had provided the much needed power for both mining projects.
Even more changes were made when the Central Patricia Gold Mines, Ltd had made agreements with Pickle Crow Gold Mines, Ltd. For the most part this agreement had incorporated the Lake St. Joseph Transportation Company, Ltd to operate the Root Portages, the Root River Railway, and a new truck road from Dog Hole Bay to Pickle Crow Mines. In addition to this, it was also strongly reported that financing of the new company was being done by Pickle Crow Gold Mines, Ltd. and the Central Patricia Gold Mines, Ltd. As this had occurred it rather became stated that the new company had made agreements with Hennessy&Hennessy, Limited of Hailbury, Ontario, to construct a truck road from the terminus of the water route at Dog Hole Bay, to Pickle Crow Mines, and short roads made to the Central Patrica Gold Property, and it No. 2 Springer Operation. Much of the development and desinging of this road had costed the company $175,000 to complete. By that point in time it was rather stated that the two companies had came to agreements to establish a joint venture with Dominion and the Ontario Government. As this agreement became official, it was also stated that the Ontario Government had agreed to pay $150,000 of this contract. Prior to this contract agreement the two companies would only have to pay $12,000 each to survey and cut the right of way to this road roadway. Further statements from the company had expected to have this road fully constructed by July, 1, 1937, which would provide easier transportation. to all three mine sites.
Additional staking of 33 mining claims were also reported to been acquired by the Central Patricia Gold Mines, Ltd. as the claims were adjoining the Central Patrica Gold Property. With this taking place it was now stated that the company had owned a total of 137 mining claims, that comprised of 5,480 acres, which 64 claims were patent. Much attention during this time period was mainly progressing in the sinking of the main shaft from the 1,000 foot level to the 1,500 foot level. From this point the company had planned to continue further lateral development in exploring the area further. As shaft sinking had continued it was rather reported that the No. 2 Operation Shaft was also being continued down to the 400 foot level by March,1,1937. At the time it was also stated that no lateral development was completed on the No. 2 operation as the much needed power was not fully hook up till December, 1, 1936.
Production from the mill had treated 58,466 tons of ore, which produce 32,627 ounces of gold (Au), and 3,552 ounces of Silver (Ag). From all production it was rather reported that the company had made a gross recovery of $1,144,154.14 at a recovery grade of 0.558 ounces of Gold (Au) per ton of ore mined. Prior to this it was also reported that the mill was increased from 125 to 200 tons of ore on a daily basis.
Development during this time period of operating was mainly confined to sinking the main shaft from the 500 foot level to the 1,000 foot level. All development, which was done had also cut, and stationed four new mining levels. Further lateral development was also commencing when 2,489 feet of drifting, 1,448 feet of crosscutting, and 1,308 feet of raising was done. As milling rates had increased, it was also stated that the ore reserves would also increase from 95,413 tons to 112,198 tons of ore by the end of 1936. Most of these ore reserves were indicated from broken Ore Reserves, Development Ore, Semi Permanent Pillars, and Probable Ore, Much of the broken ore reserves were reported to have decreased due to the change in mining methods from Shrinkage Stoping to cut, and fill stoping. All of this was done in order to determine what mining method would be suitable for mining the ore-bodies. As development continued it became stated that a new ore-shoot of 0.47 ounces of gold (Au) was opened up between the B and C Ore-bodies, and had been estimated to contain 1,000 tonnes of the first level at 125 feet. Drilling that was undertaken had rather indicated that the ore-body had continued down to the 225 foot level of the Central Patricia Gold Property in 1936. Drifting which was done to the west side on the 325 foot level had also intersected with the F zone, which was indicated from shallow surface holes in 1935. In total development it was also stated that this zone was opened up for 80 feet, and contained 0.30 ounces of gold (Au) over a width of 5.5 feet. Drifting and lateral diamond drilling within the western area had intersected satisfactory results in further developing this section of the Central Patrica Property.
As development had continued it soon intersected with an ore-pocket that had a total length of 145 feet, and the width of this stope was reported to have been up to 22 feet wide. Most of this newly discovered zone was rather stated to have been an extension to the C ore-body on the 625 foot level. At the time it was also stated that this newly developed area would be known as the K or C extension that had a reserve indication of 10,000 tons, grading 0.44 ounces of gold (Au) between the 600 and 500 foot levels. Work at the time had also discovered the K ore-body on the 500 foot level, which resulted in adding an additional 75 feet of length to the C ore-body. As diamond drilling had continued it was also present that the C and K ore-bodies below the 625 foot level were rather separated ore-shoots from one another. Prior to this it was also reported that the B and C ore-bodie had rather been indicated as the same grade, widths, and tonnage on the lower level as the upper portion of the Central Patricia Gold Property. Diamond drilling during 1936, had amounted to 3,624 feet from the surface, and 4,405 feet from underground. As diamond drilling had continued it was also reported that drilling from underground was very successful in locating ore extensions. Most of the construction work within 1936, had mainly been confined to constructing six bungalows, a carpenter shop, warehouse, new change house, a second large dormitory, and a hospital equipped with an X-Ray System.
More development work was also confined to the No. 2 Springer operation as the shaft was being deepened from the 150 foot level. Predictions were being made to sink this shaft operation to a depth of 400 feet below the surface. Reports on this section had stated that the vein had dipped through the shaft at the 275 foot level, and showed the usual strength of quartz with visible gold. Before any sinking was commence in 1936, the company had rather reconditioned the plant, built a new cook house, and rehabilitated the camp area for its workers.
1937 - Central Patricia Gold Mines, Ltd.
Shaft sinking was further commenced in 1937, when the main shaft was deepened from 1,025 feet to 1,472 feet below the surface. As the shaft became further sunk it was also stated that three new levels were opened up on the mines 1,150, 1,300, and 1,450 foot sections. These three newly constructed levels were rather reported to have been developed at years end by 1,150, and 1,300 feet of drifting in ore. All development work on this mine had totaled 7,458 feet as to 5,246 feet done in 1936. Lateral development done in 1937 had amounted to 4,181.5 feet of drifting, 1,309.5 feet of crosscutting, and 2,057 feet of raising. Most of the development work during that year was also focus on the western section of this project on the 375, 625, and 875 foot levels. With increasing milling rates it was also stated that much of the ore-reserves within the Central Patrica Gold Property had also increased to 204,543 tonnes. All of this ore reserve indication was being taken from development ore, pillar ore, broken reserves, and probable ore. Much attention within 1937, was also focus on further diamond drilling that amounted to 10,567 feet from underground at the Central Patricia Gold Property. Other surface exploration that took place that year were confined to prospecting, trenching, and sampling programs.
Production figures for 1937, had stated that the mill treated 77,119 tonnes of ore, from which 39,761 ounces of gold (Au), and 4,141 ounces of Silver (Ag) was produce. Much of this had given the company a gross recovery value of $1,392,839.83 in gold and silver bullion. The average recovery grade which was produce that year was also stated to have been 0.515 ounces of gold (Au) to the ton. Milling during that time period of operating had also average 211 tonnes of ore on a daily basis compared to 164 tons in 1936.
For them most part the Central Patricia Gold Mines, Ltd. had also resumed mining operations at its No. 2 Springer Operation. It was also reported that the No. 2 Springer Operation was located at a distance of 3 1/2 miles from the main Central Patricia Mine Shaft. Other statements from the company stated that this area was reach by a road that was built between the Central Patrica Gold Property, and the Pickle Crow Gold Property. Mining operations at this property were also reported to have been discontinued for nearly a year before commencing operations on November, 1937.
Development that was undertaken on the No. 2 Springer Operation had deepened the shaft to 420 feet. This shaft sinking phase had allowed the company to cut, and station two levels at depths of 275, and 400 feet. Drifting was undertaken on the vein which resulted in similar assaying of those obtained under previous exploration on the 150 foot level. For the most part it was rather stated that the vein which was developed had contained two shoots with a combined average length of 132 feet per each level.
1938 - Central Patricia Gold Mines, Ltd.
Production that came from the mill would end up treating a total of 101,376 tonnes of ore, which 45,583 ounces of Gold (Au), and 4390 Ounces of Silver (Ag) was produce. This whole entire ore production had rather given the company a gross recovery value of $1,606,208.19 in gold and silver bullion. Prior to this it was also stated that the head-assay of the ore milled was at 0.45 ounces of gold (Au) per ton. Most of the production from the No. 1 Mine had amounted to 95,410 tonnes of ore, while the No. 2 Springer Operation produce 5,966 tons. During this time period, it was also stated that the mill was treating the ore on a daily average of 277.7 tons per a day. Other statements from the company had stated that this increase was done without having to make any changes to the circuit unit.
Development within 1938, was confined to further opening up the ore-bodies on the newly establish levels at 1,150, 1,300, and 1,450 feet. Much of this was rather stated reported to have been achieved with favorable results to warrant further development on these levels. By that time it was also reported that a new ore area was located to the east of the No. 1 Fault, and was also opened up on all levels from the 1,450 feet and up. Drifting that was done on the 625 foot level had continued to open up the F Zone, which disclosed three ore-shoots having a length of 212 feet, and grading 0.40 ounces of Gold (Au) over a width of 7 feet. Further development which was taking place on the 875, and 1,300 foot levels had rather resulted in the continuation of the F Zone on these levels. For the most part much attention at the time was mainly focus on sinking the shaft to a depth of 2,050 feet below the surface. As sinking had continued it would also cut and station new levels at 150 foot intervals within the Central Patricia Gold Mine. This development work would also be followed by cutting a loading pocket below the 2,050 foot level. By the years end it was strongly stated that the shaft sinking had progressed to a depth of 1,600 feet below the surface. From all development it was also reported that a total of 9,794 feet of drifting, crosscutting, and raising was done during that year.
Ore reserves from the No. 1 Mining Operation had rather increased from the previous year when 368,126 tons was indicated, and had a head-grade of 0.46 ounces of gold (Au) per ton. Much of this ore reserve calculation was taken from broken reserves, development ore, pillar, and probable ore reserves. Some areas where diamond drilling was continued had also indicated negative results within the companies holdings. For the most part it was rather stated that diamond drilling on the Central Patricia Property had amounted to 23,576 feet from underground, and 11,062 feet from the surface.
Further development was also taking place on the No. 2 Springer Operation as it was re-opened in June, and mining development ore was officially commenced. Mining which had taken place during that year would end up confirming estimations of the previous ore-shoots that were uncovered from development. All the ore that came from the No. 2 Springer Operation had also been sorted and trucked to the mill site. With greater discoveries being made it was also stated that shaft sinking was continued on December, 1938, and the objective was to continue the shaft 600 feet further. At the time it was also stated that the main ore dump was cleaned up and had showed profitable grades. From all mining it was also reported that a total of 5,966 tonnes was mined, which produce 4,288 ounces of gold (Au) at a recovery grade of 0.71 ounces of gold (Au) per ton. Ore reserve indications at the No. 2 Springer Operation were estimated at 5,302 tons, grading 0.83 ounces of gold (Au) per ton. These ore reserve indication were mainly taken from development ore, pillar, and probable ore reserves in 1938.
Central Patricia Gold Mine
Total lateral development on each level in 1938
Level Drifting Crosscutting Raising
125 foot 1,130 feet 165 feet 829 feet
250 foot 855 feet 267 feet 396 feet
376 foot 2,995 feet 504 feet 457 feet
500 foot 1,083 feet 289 feet 614 feet
625 foot 2,557 feet 402 feet 866 feet
750 foot 1,045 feet 308 feet 600 feet
875 foot 1,893 feet 567 feet 488 feet
1,000 foot 1,102 feet 465 feet 1,035 feet
1,150 foot 806 feet 466 feet 362 feet
1,300 foot 1,939 feet 585 feet 353 feet
1,450 foot 1,057 feet 725 feet 281 feet
No 2 Springer Operation
Level Drifting Crosscutting Raising
150 foot 901 feet 393 feet 203 feet
275 foot 438 feet ----------------- 351 feet
400 foot 571 feet 38 feet 148 feet
Still to be continued.
In general geological terminology, the Thunder Bay area of northern Ontario, Canada has several of its own brilliant historical mine tales. One of these mining operations that has made Thunder Bay a proud small mining settlement is known as the Central Patricia Gold Mine. The No.1 vein of this historical mining zone was first uncovered in 1929 by the Central Patricia Mines Ltd who additionally discover 6 vein zones on this claim. All the ore that came from these discovery veins were strongly considered to have been uncovered when company officials performed a series of trenching and diamond drilling on this project. However the company had started to mainly focus on the No.6 vein zone as it was considered to have been very rich in gold bearing mineralization. Soon enough the Central Patricia Mines Ltd. was on another mission when they sunk their very own explorational shaft to depth of 123 feet. As production continued the shaft was deepened and this gave the company an opportunity to start developing levels within this zone. Eventually the mine would consist of 4 levels to its own operation phases as the years had went on. From 1934 to 1951, when the mine had first closed, the company had also stick with a heavy production rate towards its own revenue, as a lot of money was being put into this project. The Central Patricia #1 shaft operation was recognized for producing 621,806 ounces of gold and 58,349 ounces of pure silver which became mined from this vein area. In total production the mill was credited for producing a heavy amount of ore that was estimated at 1,729,248 tons of extracted ore. In general the No.1 shaft was also considered to have consisted of 3,009 feet of lateral development towards this discovery zone.
In 1936, the Central Patricia Gold Mine was rather transforming when the company had additionally developed the much need town-site for its hardworking miners. More so this whole entire town-site is rather said to be located 6 miles west of the Pickle Crowe Mine. Within this year alone the company also commence construction phases towards the roadway. All of this constructing was reported to have taken place from Doghole Bay to the Central Patricia Mine Site. During this time period the company also had milled several tons of ore that had totalled 58,466 tons. From this the company was able to recover a profitable grade of ore that totalled 32,637 ounces of gold, and 3,552 ounces of silver. Most of this whole entire mining claim had a profitable recovery grade of 0.55 ounces per a ton of mined rock. Even milling procedures from the on-site milling facility had increased from 125 tons to 200 tons of ore per a day. Generally this whole entire production was able to put its own output of 164 tons of ore on a regular basis. Company officials also had its own difficulty of recovering the broken ore as the mine was undergoing new mining methods. Before most of the ore was reported to have been taken from the shrinkage stopes before it was replace by cut and fill stoping procedures, These types of mining method were considered to be a lot more safer than the regular shrinkage stope methods. A new ore shoot was also place under construction from the first level, and traveled to the B an C Ore-bodies. Almost all of this became establish when the company encountered 1,000 tons of high-grade ore from underground exploration phases.
Development of the No.1 shaft was rather also commencing when the Central Patricia Gold Mines Limited had sunken the shaft from 500 feet to 1,000 feet. Further lateral development on the No. 1 shaft within 1936, had included 2,489 feet of drifting, 1,448 feet of crosscutting, and 1,309 feet of raising. Company officials would also end up increasing the ore reserves within this gold mine project as the mine had now contained 112,198 tons of ore that was still waiting to be mined.
Although the Central Patricia Mine discovery story does not end here as another high-grade discovery was found on the Springer Claim. This additionally had provided company officials with another idea of developing a second explorational shaft in 1935. The No.2 shaft was known for going down to 400 feet before it was also shut down in 1940. Nevertheless the No,2 shaft operation was also considered to have extracted 13,158 ounces of pure gold from 18,886 tons of ore that became processed at the company milling compound. By the same year almost all mining operations became abandoned for good till the mine was reaquired by Shadow Resources Ltd in 1981. Much of all explorational phase were being taken place on this claim as company officials had soon started to conduct Geochemical, Geophysical, and geological surveying with some surface diamond drilling operations that also took place. However the mine never did seem to be that profitable one in resources, so the company also called it quits by the end of 1987. But once again the Central Patricia Gold Mine would come back to exploration phase as a new company decided to try their own luck at this historical mining site. The company who re-claimed this mine site was commonly known as Quinterra Resources Ltd and Pure Gold Resources Ltd. Initially these corperate owners started on their very own mine exploration phase which included Geological, Geochemical, and Geophysical Surveying. They also had contracted another mining firm known as Noramco Exploration Ltd to establish drilling methods on its project. The mine became officially abadoned from any more production as the ore wasn't there.