Nevertheless, the Beanland Mine had gone through some other changes when the Goodfish Mining Company had incorporated its self into the Beanland Mining Company Limited. In regards to its previous name, the owner had to quickly establish a company in order to claim his land. Now with rapid upgrades, Sydney Beanland had started to employ four directors to run his operation. These four intelligent men became known as A.J Perron who was his president, M.G Hunt who also became Sydney's secretary, J.G Black who represented himself as his assistant, and another guy by the name of Edwin E Pearlman who became Sydney's business partner. In nature The Beanland Mine's main office area was commonly relocated to the small settlement of Temagami, Ontario, Canada. While the companies head office had also bin relocated to Kirkland Lake, Ontario, Canada. The Beanland Mine Shaft had also sunken to 355 feet as technology had rapidly improve itself. Two main levels soon became establish at 180 feet while the other one was constructed at 325 feet. As this productional mine had started to take off, there was more than 900 feet of crosscutting, and additional 1300 feet of drifting completed. Besides the many upgrades, the Beanland Mine had also employ twenty one men to its small scale operation. In general history a guy by the name of Douglas Briden had obtain the position of hiring these employees as he was also the mines manager. However, mine operations at the Beanland Mine had soon cease in 1938 when this company didn't have enough money to run it. So pretty much this small scale mining operation was put on stand by till another prospector by the name of A.J Perron had claim this mine in 1946. Although his mining operation would come to an end after he had past away the same year. In addition to his death there was more then 3000 feet of drilling completed by his own company. In history this company became known as The Perron Gold Mines Limited. By 1973 several mining operations we're force to close down due to the Temagami Land Caution within Strathy Township. In terms of this land caution, it was first apply by an aboriginal nation known as Teme-Augama Anishnabai. In nature this became cause by mine operations entering crown land which belong to them. So in transaction they had prohibited any sales of mine or productions within Strathy Township. Some of these mines were commonly identify as The Ajax Mine, Beanland Mine, Big Dan Mine, Canada Thomas Mine, Hermiston-McCauley Mine, J.W Barton Mine, LB Norrie Mine, and the legendary Sherman Mine.