The Elizabeth Feldspar Property was first staked, and discovered by the Elizabeth Feldspar Mines, Ltd. in 1924. For the most part it was rather stated that the company had held two groups of six and three claims in Lots. 1 and 2, within the III and IV concession of Dill Township. It was rather reported that mining operations at the Elizabeth Feldspar Mine had began operations on January, 1925. Ore shipments from the property were reported to have first started in May, and continued at a rate of one to two ore cars per a week. Most of this ore at the time was also being shipped to the New York Feldspar Company for further treatment. It was also stated that much of the ore-cars were being loaded on a siding that was one mile south of Dill Station, and 20 Km from Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. Power at the time was taken from a plant that consisted of a portable one drill air-compressor which was driven by a gasoline engine, and a small gasoline hoist. Other statements had stated that this company, and project was owned by F.C. Sutherland.
1925 - Elizabeth Feldspar Mines, Ltd.
Mining operations at the Elizabeth Feldspar Mine were rather reported to have been off, and on in 1925. Ore shipments from the mine were stated to have officially resumed on October, 19,1925, and were continued until February, 26, 1926. Much of this shut down was mainly caused because the company had other plans in constructing a sorting
It was rather by April, 1926, when the new sorting plant was put up, and a crusher became installed. The main purpose for this company to develop a sorting plant was aimed at bringing up the material from an incline to the cars in the sorting house. From here the ore will be sorted by a preliminary Screening, and rough sorting before being fed to a 10 by 16 inch Jaw Crusher set at 3 inches. Much of the material is than elevated to a bin in which it became feed to the sorting belt. Once this process becomes completed the spar than becomes picked off the belt into bins that discharge it into ore-cars. This procedure at the time was being done along the side of a building, and let down an incline to the loading platform at the Canadian Pacific Railway Siding. Waste that came from the ore was than discharged over the end of the belt that becomes hauled to the waste dump. In total shipments the company was able to produce a significant amount of ore that filled 28 ore-cars. It was rather stated that this was taken from a stope section that was 60 feet in length, 75 feet wide, and about 35 feet high.
1952 - Cubar Uranium Mines, Ltd
Cubar Uranium Mines Limited purchased mining rights to the property and conducted an exploration program for columbium, tantalum and uranium. This program produced unimportant results. The company had also conduct explorations on the Wanup Feldspar Property with little indications of radioactives. It was during this time period when the Elizabeth and Wanup Feldspar Properties became on big area for uranium explorations.