Another major expansion to the shaft was made in 1911, when Mr. Donaldson had sunken this shaft further as it was now reaching a depth of 110 feet. From here the prospector, and his companions would keep exploring this vein structure as no levels became developed. Further into exploring this section, Mr. Donaldson would continue to develop this shaft further as assay results became encouraging. It was within this time period that a total of 17 feet of drifting was done on this project as the 100 foot level became establish. The silver vein was known to have widened from 4 to 8 inches on the 100 foot level at about 40 feet south of the shaft, and was reported to have assayed 2,000 ounces of silver per a tonne. As this became encountered the prospector himself would additionally abandoned mining operations as he was about to sell this claim.
By 1912, much of this whole entire mining operation was rather purchased by another mining company known as the Beaver Auxiliary Mines, Limited. It was also noted that the Beaver Consolidated Mines, Limited had taken more than 75% of the stock share from the company. Within this time period the company had sunken two shafts to the depth of 107, and 147 feet, and sinking was also continued on the No. 1 shaft. As development continued to take place the company also developed it's own plant that consisted of two 90 H.P boilers, an 8 drill compressor, and hoist.
All mining operations during 1913, had been mainly controlled by H.L Donaldson who became hired by the company as a manager. It was also during this time that the mine was consisting of a small workforce of 25 miners. The main shaft at the time had continued to a depth of 220 feet below the shaft collar as the mine site continued to expand. Almost all of this development would end up constructing a new level at 200 feet below the surface. Let alone this level was rather developed within this year as it was opened up by 400 feet of drifting, and crosscutting. By this time the company also had cut the No. 1 vein on the 200 foot level that was located at a distance of 60 feet east of the shaft, and was constructed where the silver was not encouraging Besides developing the shaft, the Beaver Auxiliary Mines, Limited had also expanded their plant as it now consisted of two 80 H.P boilers, a 8 drill compressor,a 6 by 8 foot hoist, and its very own 100 light generator for electric lighting. A drift on the 200 foot level to the south had encountered a rich ore-shoot assaying 5,000 to 6,000 ounces of silver per a tonne over a width of 2 1/2 to 3 inches.
Operations continued to take place in 1914, when mining was resumed after having to close down for the winter as not enough water, and supplies became a factor. After obtaining enough water, and supplies, the company was back in business when the main shaft was sunken to a depth of 275 feet below the collar. Most of the work within this time period was confined to the 200 foot level when two drifts became further expanded to the north, and to the south of the workings. In addition the company also replace it's hoist when it had gotten a new one from the Beaver Mine in Cobalt, Ontario, Canada. After commencing operations for a few short months the mine became once again closed down in August of that year.
Development of the mining operation would continue to take place in 1924, when the Beaver Auxiliary Mines, Limited had re-opened the mine. The company would have to first de-water the shaft before any development could commence on this mining zone. This time much of the work was confined to sinking the shaft to a depth of 300 feet below the shaft collar. It was also during this time period that the company would open this section up even more when the 300 foot level was establish. Some drifting, and crosscutting also took place on this level, and the 200 foot level during that year.
Further mining was continued in 1925, when the Beaver Auxiliary Mines, Limited had confined most of their development on the 200, and 300 foot levels. The first level located at 200 feet was further expanded by 65 feet of drifting, and 65 feet of crosscutting. More development would also take place on the 300 foot level when it was constructed by 164 feet of drifting, and 40 feet of crosscutting. It was also reported that the company would place major expansion on the shaft when it wanted to sink it to a depth of 800 feet.in 1926.
By 1926, the company face a major down fall when it started to expand the shaft extensively as it was reaching a depth of 785 feet. Within this expansion the company soon had encountered a heavy flow of water that prevented lateral work from carrying on to the mines 800 foot level. As the shaft was reaching significant depths the company had also constructed a level at 600 feet below the collar. Even lateral development was some what extensive that consisted of 291 feet of drifting, 285 fet of crosscutting, 50 feet of stationing, and 12 feet of raising was mainly done on the 600 foot level. After coming across this mass of water the company had officially closed down their mining operation on December, 4, 1925.
Most of the mineralization at this mine is known to mainly consist of niccolite, smaltite, or a cobalt bearing mineral, and silver. The silver mineralization within this mining operation is known to occur at the 200 foot level, and possibly between 40, and 100 feet south on the south drift,