Exploration work at the time had resulted in completing more diamond drilling by the Consolidated Mining and Smelting Company from 1929 to 1930. Most of the work at this time was focus on conducting diamond drilling on the main Discovery Zone area in Township 168 (Now Kamichisitit). Diamond drilling at this time would additionally consist of 21 surface drill holes, totalling a length of 1998.7 m. Most of this was being carried out in one phase that had reach a depth from 62.5 m to 260 m below the collar. At the time this had resulted in intersecting high grade ore that average anywhere between 0.25% to 4.87% Cu per ton.
It was Diamond Drill Hole No. 1 that intersected encouraging grades in copper from 130.5 to 136.7 feet that returned a grade of 3.50% Cu over 6.2 feet.
Diamond Drill Hole No. 2. had intersected 1.58% Cu over 3.0 feet from a depth of 167.0 to 170.0 feet. Further intersections would result 1.84% Cu over 3.6 feet from a depth of 197.5 to 201.1 feet, and 1.33% Cu over 14.5 feet from a depth of 197.5 to 212.0 feet. Other intersections would result in returns of 0.29% Cu over 3.0 feet from a depth of 201.1 to 204.1 feet, and 1.50% Cu over 7.9 feet from a depth of 204.1 to 212.0 feet. It would also result in returns of 0.355% Cu over 17.4 feet that was intersected from unknown depths, and 0.28% Cu over 3.5 feet from an unknown depth,.
Diamond Drill Hoke 4, had returned 1.30% Cu over 8,0 feet from a depth of 191.3 to 199.3 feet, and 2.22% Cu over 10,8 feet from a depth of 181.2 to 192.0 feet.
Diamond Drill Hole 8 had returned 1.0% Cu over 2.5 feet from a depth of 270.0 to 272.5 feet, and 1.20% Cu over 10.1 feet from a depth of 447.4 to 457.5 feet, and 4.81% Cu over 3.0 feet from a depth of 337.0 to 340.0 feet.
Diamond Drill Hole 10 returned 1.90% Cu over 2.0 feet from a depth of 370.0 to 372.0 feet, and 1.70% Cu over 6.0 feet from a depth of 111.0 to 117. 0 feet. This would also result in returns of 1.025% Cu over 6.0 feet from a depth of 166.0 to 172.0 feet.
By 1951, these claims that were previously worked had been acquired by Copper Prince Mines on March of that year. The property is generally located in the northwestern part of Kamichisitit Township (formerly Township 168). It was in 1951, when the property had consisted of eight patent mining claims that were known as SSM6168, SSM6199, SSM6201 and SSM6205. This would also include claims SSM6207 and SSM6208. Reports on the average analysis from previous drilling of the better diamond drill holes under the main showing was 1.72% Cu over a core length of 1.90 m and had an estimated true width of 1.5 m A total of four surface shoots had average the following: 3.0% Cu over a length of 94.5 m and a width of 1.9 m, 2.40% Cu over a length of 13.5 m and a width of 2.0 m, and 0.09% Cu over a length of 33m and a width of 2.9 m,
It was at this time that the weighted average of the trench sample taken from the zone 150 m west of Rackey Lake had yielded 4.1% Cu, and 0.03 oz. of Au per ton, over a length of 2.7 m. These claims which work was carried out on had been additionally patent in 1935 in regards to exploration work that was carried out on the Copper Prince Copper Prospect.
Mineralization that is located 150 m west of the western end of Rackey Lake, a 15 m wide quartz vein striking N75 degrees E for about 300 m with a vertical dip, cuts the arkose of the Gowganda Formation. This vein generally occurs within a chloritic shear zone and carries mineralization in the form of pyrite, chalcopyrite, chalcocite, and specularite. A total of two grab samples collected during mapping projects had assayed trace and 0.02 oz. of Au per ton, a trace and 0.44 oz Ag. of silver per ton, and 1.86% and 13.2% Cu respectively.