Another huge change would be made by the company when it had decided to sink the No. 2 shaft operation to about 70 feet below the shaft collar. As development continued to take place the company would also open up the first level when a series of drifting and crosscutting was done on the mines 50 foot level. It would also commence more construction phases when the No. 3 shaft was being sunken to about 60 feet below the shaft collar in 1906
Company officials from the Nova Scotia Mining Company had further extended the No. 3 shaft operation when it was sunken to a depth of 150 feet. During this time period of 1907, the Nova Scotia Mining Company would also establish two ore producing levels that became stationed and cut on the mines 60, and 120 foot levels. As this development had occurred the company and its team of dedicated miners would also hoist the first silver ore that came from this mining operation. Nothing else was considered to have taken place during this year of getting the Nova Scotia Mine going.
More so the company would place more development towards this project in 1908, when the mine had five producing levels within its No. 3 shaft operation. Each of these levels became located on the mines 60, 120, 170, 230, and 255 foot levels as the shaft was sunken to about 305 feet. The main No. 3 shaft operation was also located not to far from Peterson Lake as it was situated on 20 acres of continuous exploratory land. By this time the Nova Scotia Mining Company would additionally erect its very own shaft house, and had also place sorting tables near the shaft it self. The work done on these levels had been also confined to stoping, expanding the second level drift further east, and also establishing crosscuts sections towards the veins. On the fourth level the vein was considered to have been cut at a distance of 25 feet from the shaft. From here the company it self had decided to extend these drifts for a distance of 125 feet to the east and 320 feet west. It also became notice that the westerly drift section had also been driven under Peterson Lake, As this expansion had occurred the company and its miners would also establish considerable amount of stoping procedures within this location. On the Fifth Mine Level the company and its crew would commence new development when crosscuts had been driven to the north of the shaft at distance of 115 feet, and continued to about 50 feet on the south side. Further development was also aimed at extending drifts from the crosscut section for a distance of 90 feet to the south, and 325 feet to the west. It was during this time that the company would also sink a winze shaft on the west drift that was aimed at connecting the fourth and fifth mine level by a man-way. As this development had started to take place the Nova Scotia Mining Company would also start a new stoping stages on the fourth and fifth mine levels. Soon enough company officials had other ideas when they decided to sink another winze shaft on the fifth mine level of the west drift. Nevertheless, the company it self would also erect the main camp buildings towards its massive silver mining operation at the time.
In 1909, the Nova Scotia Mining Company was once again on the move when more underground development started to expand the levels. Much of this had consisted of stoping procedures, and driving east on the second level of this mining operation. Further into development the company would slowly start to expand the fourth level when a vein was cut 25 feet south of the shaft. From this section on the drifts have also been extensively expanded by 125 feet to east, and 320 feet to the west. It was also reported that part of the westerly drift had also extended underneath Peterson Lake. Some more levels also became opened up on the fifth level when drifts were driven north of the shaft for a distance of 125 feet, and 50 feet south. On the south section it was also notice that further drifting was achieved from the south crosscut as one of these drifts had traveled 90 feet to the east, and 325 feet to the west. Company officials from the Nova Scotia Mining Company had commence development of a internal winze shaft that connected the fifth level with the fourth level from the west drift. Much of this sinking procedure was just being started by the end of 1909, as the company was preparing the fourth, and fifth levels.
Within 1911, the Nova Scotia Mining Company was rather struggling financially to keep operations going at it silver operation. In addition it was reported that a contract was made between the Crown Reserve, and Kerr Mining Companies to process the low grade ore from their mining operations. Even the mining operations were being extended into this property when an aerial tramway was constructed in order to convey the ore from the properties to the Nova Scotia Mine Mill. As the company try to battle its financial situations it was found that they wouldn't be able to succeed. So all mining operations at the Nova Scotia Mine had officially closed down, and the property was now being sold off.