In 1908, all development work was mainly being confined to the No. 6 shaft, which was sunken to about 200 feet below the ground. Further development from the No. 6 shaft was strongly opened up by the first level that became situated on the 100 foot section. It was also constructed by a small scale drift that was driven 50 feet east and 75 feet west. As development continued the small scale corporation had eventually decided to cut a station out on the 200 foot level before any drifting was done. During the winter of 1908, the company was on another mission when a new power plant was installed and had consisted of two 100 horsepower boilers, a compressor and a hoisting system. Company officials who owned and operated the Badger Silver Mine had also decided to construct a new power house and a camp for its hard working employees.
In 1912, the Badger Mining Company was now on another move when it had abandoned the No. 6 shaft and started further developing the No. 4 and 5 shafts. A small drift was open up on the first level of the 75 foot section and had traveled for a distance of 150 feet. During this time period the first level of the No, 4 shaft was rather expanding when the company had sunk its first winze shaft to the mines 100 foot section. It was here that another level was collared out by 320 feet of drifting in order to open this level up for production. Another development phase was also being commenced on the No. 5 shaft operation when the Badger Mining Company had driven this to 344 feet below the ground. Once the shaft had reached 344 feet, it was then open up by the first level that was first establish a drift that was driven for a distance of 300 feet and had later continue its route by a crosscut section that was driven 140 feet to the properties southern boundary line. No more work was said to have been achieved by this company during the year of 1912. All mining operations became officially abandoned by the end of 1912, when the mine it self had only produce 3,475 ounces of silver.